Friday, February 1, 2008

Beetle Bouncer




Our good friends, James and Susi, provided us with the most fun Family Home Evening activity on Monday. James works for S&S Power, which builds amusement park rides. He had a ride, called The Beetle Bouncer, that was due to be shipped out on Tuesday for a park, and invited us to come be the test riders as he made sure everything was running right. It was a kid version of The Rocket, which is my favorite ride at Lagoon. The kids loved it! Spencer wasn't so sure the first few drops, but after that we had to drag him off. Crazy Ryan put poor Milly on, and she didn't react too much. She is so used to being thrown in the air by him that it probably seemed tame in comparison. I went on a few times, and for a kid ride, it was way fun. I was laughing pretty hard. I love amusement park rides. It made me want to get Lagoon season passes again this year. We told James and Susi that we will gladly be testers whenever they need them!