Yesterday I went to visit my Great Aunt Sarah. She turned 100 last August and is one of the most amazing women I know. She is also so ready to be done with Earth Life. She is the last one left of her immediate family. Apparently she has been having some visitors from the other side, specifically her brother John and his wife Verda. We think Aunt Sarah's time on earth may be coming close to an end. She sure wants it to. I took Rachel and Spencer with me, and brought along our mini-DVD player and the video we made of our Thailand trip. She got a kick out of watching that and kept saying "What a great experience for you!" "How great to make those memories." She hadn't heard of a DVD player before, and thought the portable player was "Sure something." She has seen so much in her 100 years. I love to hear Aunt Sarah tell stories about the old days in Clarkston. She has an incredible memory. I am her nephew's granddaughter. I'm down there on the geneology chart. But she still knows me and my five children. While we were there my Grandpa's sister Edna, and his brother Claire stopped by. Aunt Edna said that last week Sarah looked terrible and wasn't sure who Edna was. She couldn't believe how good Sarah looked Sunday. I think the family was expecting her to go any day, and darn it all if that women isn't going strong still. She has some pain in her hand that she takes morphine for, and her oxygen level is a little low, but that's all. After watching the video with her, I rubbed her feet for a little bit, and then had to get back home to my sick Ryan and Milly. I was telling Rachel on the way home how much I love my Heggie and Griffin relatives. I feel so proud of the 'stock' I come from. I feel it has been a blessing and an honor to get to know my family members from that generation. I am sad to lose that link, when Aunt Sarah eventually dies. But I also believe that I will be reunited with all of them someday. I just love Aunt Sarah so much, and I want to get over to see her again soon.