For the love of cake, pie, and ice cream!!! If you are trying to lose weight by your babies first birthday, and it's only a month and a week away, do not eat Heath Bar Crunch Cake for breakfast, have another few bites during preschool, eat another slice after the kids get home from school, have two slices of Banana Cream Pie at New Beginnings and then come home and eat Mint Chip Tundra Ice Cream from the container as you watch Big Brother 9. Not a good idea!!!
I can try to console myself with the fact that I weighed 156 when I got pregnant with Milly, and that I had (at one time) lost the 20 pounds I gained with her, plus an additional 20. I can try to console myself that I got down to 133 last July, which is less than I was when I married Ryan. But, I ain't no 133 anymore. Sure, I might still fit in my size 6 jeans, but HOLY MUFFIN TOP BATMAN! I have got to get a hold of myself. I am a bad emotional eater. And I totally self-medicate with food. That's no good! This must stop!!!
HEATH BAR CRUNCH CAKE
1 box Yellow Cake mix
1 box Chocolate instant pudding
2 eggs
2 cups warm water
Mix. Bake in greased 9 x 13 for 40 minutes at 350. Let cake cool.
For frosting mix 1 cube melted butter, 2 egg yolks, and 1 cup powdered sugar. Add 1 carton Cool Whip. (I hate Cool Whip. I always use real whipping cream. I just mixed it up ahead of time, and then added it.) Spread on cake. Sprinkle crushed Heath Bar on top.
*Next time I would just do the whipping cream. I didn't think it tasted that different with the butter and egg and those added so much more fat! Plus, the cake is so moist and yummy, and that plain whipping cream is plenty.