I guess there was a big football game on tonight. I went to a fun Super Bowl party at my Aunt Carol's but I couldn't tell you the score. I do know the Giants won. We got together with Carol and her four kids, Doug and Sophia Corbridge and their three youngest kids, and all of us, except for Josh. He went to a friends for the game. We ate Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and then had tons of yummy treats. Carol, Soph, Taylor, Madi and I played cards, while everyone else watched the football game. The little children played out in the snow and played in Carol's preschool room. The Corbridge kids were so good to include Spencer in their play once he woke up from his nap. I'm afraid Milly fell out of Taylor's bed when she woke up from her nap, so she was already feeling sad when a burst of screams and cheering from the football watchers sent her into tears. It was a great time with great food and great friends. Carol and Sophia have been best friends for decades, and I'm so glad they let us be a part of their club. It's like getting to sit at the grown up table when you are a little kid! We just love the Corbridges', and Carol is more like a sister to me then an Aunt. I do feel sick from all the food I ate, and I had some serious muffin top going on over my jeans. It felt good to get into pajamas once we got home.