Friday, February 8, 2008

12 Days of Valentines




On the 3rd of February, I surprised Ryan with a note in his Sunday School class that had a poem inside telling him I was going to do the 12 Days of Valentines for him, plus a little box of chocolate candy hearts. Every day since then I have given him a little token of my love. Today Spencer helped me make a candy bar poster. He did not understand why he couldn't eat all the candy mom had bought. The poster is a little racy-PG13 even...but you try to come up with clever rhymes with certain candy bars!

Sunday-poem & conversation hearts
Monday-balloons
Tuesday-foot rub with lotion
Wednesday-cookies in the front seat of his car at work
Thursday-cupcake with a little note inside
Friday-candy bar poster

Look at Spencer's face in the picture. He isn't quite sure what to think about his crazy parents. I'm way excited about the next six days. It's so fun to think of cute little things to do. And it makes Valentines more exciting. I really don't think he's ever looked at this, because he can't access blogs at work, and he isn't on the computer at home~but just in case, I'll have to report on the other stuff next week. I love being in love!