Sunday, January 27, 2008

President Hinckley

Tonight the President and Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints passed away. President Gordon B. Hinckley was 97 years old. He had been our Prophet since 1995. For myself I will miss his wit and wisdom. I really loved President Hinckley, and couldn't see him without wishing I could give him a big hug. But for him I am so happy. It is my belief that tonight their was a wonderful reunion on the other side of the veil as he returned Home to our Father in Heaven. I'm sure his darling little wife, Marjorie, was first in his arms. He missed her so much after her passing a few years ago. And can you imagine what it was like for him to meet up with Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Adam, Moses, Nephi, Moroni, Daniel...and the prophets and apostles that have lived on this earth. All his relatives. But most of all, to return to our Heavenly Father and to our Savior after living a life dedicated to serving them. Wow!!! I love President Hinckley and I will miss him, but boy am I happy for him.