Friday, January 11, 2008

The Firstborn

Joshua Michael made me a mother a little over 15 years ago. He is my little m-n-m. I tell him he has a center of chocolate goodness that he shows to me, and a hard shell that he shows to others. I'm always encouraging him to let the world see his chocolate center.
J:Joker: Josh is a teaser and is always saying "I'm just 'Joshin' you." He says very funny things, even if they are slightly sarcastic and at your expense. This summer we were playing a game at my folks and Josh had to get on a 4 Wheeler with me. He puts his hands on my hips and says "Cool! Handles!" Little punk!
O: Obsessed: Josh is obsessed with his new X-Box 360 and Halo 3 game. He has X-Box live and I keep thinking he has a room full of friends, but it's just his buddies coming across the speakers from their houses.
S: Sexy: At least that is what he says! Seriously, though, Josh is a cute boy. But really the S is for Sensitive. Josh can be very compassionate and kind hearted about others.
H: Hard Working: Josh has always been such a dependable hard worker. He is a great cook, a great kitchen cleaner, a great laundry washer, a great snow shoveler, a great newspaper carrier, a great lawn mower...the list goes on. If I need something done, I can count on Josh to do it.
I just love my kids so much!