Saturday, January 12, 2008

Letters From Thailand 2

Dear Kidlets,

Do you believe me when I say I miss you already? I have your picture as my bookmark and I look at it all the time.

Josh, Rachel, & Daniel: We went on the GREATEST roller coaster in Vegas on our layover. It was HUGE!! It was called The Desperado at Buffalo Bill's Casino and it claimed to be the tallest, longest, faster coaster in the world. I believe it! Look it up online. The climb up to the top took so long! You would think you would be to the top and it would just keep going. It was seriously taller than the rocket. Then the first fall was killer! You guys would have loved it. WE WILL HAVE TO DO IT SOMEDAY!!!

Spencer: I miss you little buddy. I hope you are feeling better. I bet Grandma is giving you lots of love. Are you taking your medicine like a good little boy? Is the new medicine helping? I miss your slurpy face. I miss snuggling you and watching Jo Jo. I miss your hugs and kisses. Will you save some up and give them to me when I get back from Thailand? Help Grandma take care of Milly and be a nice boy, okay?

Milly: I miss your slurpy face!! I miss rocking you and slurping you! I miss your perfect little face and smile!

Daniel: On the radio they had your favorite song..."You had a bad day" It made me so homesick for your great bear hugs and your sweet smile. I hope you are being helpful with the babies and getting along with Josh and Rachel.

Josh: I am so excited for you to start seminary! Try to figure out how to send me a letter to googilycub@hotmail.com so you can tell me all about it.

Rachel: How are things with Mike going? Just kidding! Have you finished Eclipse yet? I'm still not done with Twilight. It's good I didn't bring Eclipse. Bella is in the hotel room with Jasper and Alice and James is about to lure her away, so I'm close. I think I'm liking it even better this time. I like Bella better, and I can see better why Edward likes her. You'll have to see if you can get Grandma to read Twilight. :) I know I can count on you to be helpful and happy.

Kidlets: Oh! I just love you little buggars so much!

Joyce: How are you hanging in there? Was the first day okay? Did you survive? Is Spencer doing any better? I sure hope so. I hope he hasn't cried too much. I REALLY appreciate you doing this for me. 5 kids for 2 weeks is a lot. I know you really sacrificed your time and schedule and plans to watch the kids and I'm really grateful. I hope it is an enjoyable experience for you and that you have fun getting to know them better. You have so many great qualities and talents and I'm excited for the children to learn from you and spend this one on one time with you. Grandma's are so important.

Well--the fatigue is hitting me. I'll write again soon.

Love, Mom