Monday, January 14, 2008

Letters From Thailand 12

Dear Kidlets,

I miss you so much! With everything that we do here I think "Josh would have loved this!" or "Daniel would get a kick out of that!" or something like that for each one of you. Dad was almost crying last night he missed you guys so much.

Is Aunt Carol giving you all of my letters? What did you think about Ding Dong? Today I got to meet an even smaller baby elephant named Jumbo. He was just a year and a half old and so cute! He could play the harmonica and dance, too.

We are so excited to give you all the things we've gotten for you. We hope you like them. Even if you don't, pretend, okay. (Rachel that means you.) :)

We are about to go on an adventure to canoe into sea caves called Hongs. You paddle up to these big rock outcroppings and then go inside to big lagoons inside the rocks. It is supposed to be kind of tricky. We will leave at noon, and not be back until about 9:00PM.

Tomorrow morning we leave here at 8:00AM to fly back to Bangkok. We'll hang out in Bangkok for the day, and then we start flying out around midnight. We get back to SLC around 9:00PM, so we should be home by midnight. I hope you big kids are up waiting for us!

I miss doing the paper route with Josh and joking around.

I miss Rachel's funny little hand shaking and how cute she is with Milly and Spencer when she comes home from school. And I miss her cute smile when you tease her.

I miss Daniel's sparkling blue eyes, and how happy everything makes him. I miss his hugs and how he says "I haven't hugged you yet today."

I miss all the funny things Spencer does all day, and I miss watching him answer the questions that his cartoons ask. And I miss "I need you, Momma, I need you."

I miss going into Milly's room in the morning or at naptime when she wakes up and seeing her face light up and split into a grin when she sees you.

I miss hugging and kissing and slurping each and every one of you. I have thought about you and prayed for you every day. You children mean everything to me. I can't wait to see you!!! Write me some letters dangit!!!!

Love, Mom