Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cookie Dough



I LOVE cookie dough! It's my down- fall. Okay, fine. It's one of my down- falls. The other being food. Anyway, last Sunday Rachel and I were making Marble Cookies from the Mrs. Field's Cookie Cook Book. So good! Mills was under foot and a little whiny. We kept trying to move her out of the way until we realized she just wanted in on girl time. So Rach and I would take turns holding her while the other added ingredients. This made her very happy and she would smile, and clap, and giggle at the mixer. Finally we had the dough mixed and went over to the sink to lick the beater. Rachel held Milly and I held the beater between us all. I gave Mills a taste from my finger. She liked. She reached her little finger out and scooped some off of the beater to eat. I said to her, "Milly, if you are a true Momma's girl, you have to love cookie dough." Well she didn't need to be told twice. She reached out and grabbed the beater with both hands and tried to shove it in her mouth. Rachel and I got a good laugh. Milly had cookie dough all over her little face. It was very cute.